I love transforming something old into something new! I used to transform my grandma's old jewellery into new pieces for my family. I can transform your old jewellery into something new you'll love!
How does this work?
1) You purchase this listing. Know that what you are purchasing here is to receive a design concept only - I'll talk more about that in a minute. You and I will discuss anything you might envision for what you have. What length would like the piece to be? Are there any accent colours you would like to see worked in? Do you want something understated or bold? Maybe you don't now what you want. That's okay! You can leave it to me if you like.
2) You will place your pieces carefully into the mail and send them to me - at your own expense. Know that I emphasise carefully - as if they do not arrive the way you put them in the box Lauren Jay Designs is not responsible. Please know I will also except other things to turn into jewellery that are meaningful to you such as keys, wine corks, charms, silverware, etc...
3) I will receive them in the mail and get to work. I'll put together a concept based on our conversation WITHOUT modifying the jewelry you have sent me. I will send you a photo along with detailed information about my concept proposal. This concept proposal is what you are currently purchasing with this listing. This concept proposal will also include a cost estimate for the work along with how I will be modifying the jewelry you send me. Please note that in order for me to accomplish a beautiful piece the jewelry you send me will have to be modified. The concept takes approximately 7 - 10 business days for me to complete.
4) If you want to move forward with your custom piece - you will purchase the custom jewelry listing link that I provide.
5) I will complete the initial concept and send you a photo of my work. You will discuss with me what you think works and if there is anything that doesn't work. We will repeat this process until you LOVE IT! (An extra cost may apply if I have to purchase more supplies.) From the time of your approval of the concept to completion it is approximately 7 - 10 business days.
6) I will complete the design for you and return the new, beautiful finished piece along with any unusued parts or pieces of your original jewelry. If you don't want any unused pieces returned we can discuss that option too.
*****Purchasing this listing means that you are agreeing to the following:******
1) After you mail your jewellery pieces to Lauren Jay Designs - I am not responsible for the delivery from the delivery service used.
2) I promise to keep safe the jewellery you send me and return any unused pieces.
3) I promise to return said jewelry at any point during the process at my expense if you request it.
4) If you request to cancel the transaction after sending your jewelry to me you agree that you will NOT be refunded any
of your original purchase money.
If I can help you with anything please do not hesitate to message me. If you have a custom piece in mind do not hesitate to message me. If you have any questions do not hesitate to message me.
Shipping from Canada
1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Canada : 2 - 8 business days
- United States : 5 - 8 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.